Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wedge Sneakers, Anyone?


Seems like women are doing yet another thing better than the guys, rocking sneakers. Just keep an eye out and you'll see more and more girls wearing sneakers of all kinds, but my FAVorite right now is the wedge sneaker. At first glance I was like, eh..what am I gonna do with these? Where am I going to wear them? But the more I thought about it, the more I realized I needed a pair. The hidden wedge usually isn't any more than 3 inches tall, so you get the perfect amount of height with the laid back look of a sneaker. These little miracles are popping up everywhere in all different colors and designs which only makes my decision on which pair to buy more and more confusing. Don't listen to the naysayers of this amazing concept, they're wrong...really, really wrong.  This trend is one all girls should be excited about. The height of a pair of heels meets the comfort of a sneaker? Hallelujah, the heavens have answered!



Nike Sky High Liberty Dunks
$130
Steve Madden 'Olympiaa' Wedge Sneaker
$99.95
Steve Madden
Jeffrey Campbell 'Venice-Hi' Wedge Sneaker
$164.95
Nordstrom

Opposition Wedge Sneaker
$69
Bakers


No comments:

Post a Comment