Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FeDOra or FeDON'T?

I don’t know about you, but I’m really torn about the idea of wearing a fedora. I love them on other people, but I’m just not 100% sold on them yet to wear my own. It’s a very complicated situation, a love-hate relationship if you will, but I’ve blamed this ridiculous issue mostly on the fact that I can’t find the perfect fedora for my head. Now, I’m going to assume there is nothing odd about the shape of my head and put full blame on the stores I’ve checked out thus far. But, I won’t stop searching until I find the perfect fit, and will finally bring myself to wear one at least once this summer!

With that being said, there are many ways YOU can wear a fedora without looking like a fool, as I obviously have so far. They are a great accessory to add to any casual outfit, such as a long maxi dress or jeans and a tank top, no matter the occasion. They are extremely affordable, ranging anywhere from $10 to around $165 depending on which stores you check out.  If you're looking for one on the lower end, stores such as Karmaloop and Urban Outfitters are a good place to start. Down to spend alittle more? Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's have higher priced fedoras. But remember, no matter where you get it from, a fadora is a perfect add-on to any outfit for your summer festivities, from barbeques and pool parties to sitting around in airports!

Goorin Brothers "The Fields Fedora"
$32.00
Karmaloop

Genie by Eugenia Kim "Darcy" Straw Fedora
$165.00
Bloomingdale's

No comments:

Post a Comment