Sunday, June 3, 2012

You Rebel, You.





With summer just around the corner, lightweight should be the keyword when discussing your makeup. I'm not the only one who doesn't want to be outside in 80 degree weather feeling like my makeup is caked on my face, right?. Benefit tinted moisturizer is everything you need in one little bottle. It contains complete coverage, moisture, and SPF protection. But what's the best part of this product you ask? Although it is called a "tinted moisturizer",  it can abosolutely be used as an every day substitute to your foundation. It does not leave your skin oily or clog your pores, but instead leaves a smooth, silky, even complexion with just one application. Benefit makes this mositurizer in two shades so it is suitable for all skin tones, leaving you with no excuse to not fall hopelessly in love with this product. Trust me, I've tried 'em all, but I keep coming back to you, You Rebel, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment